Time

05:24:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Faction member count issue.
Year 16 Day 102 0:12
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir

DANGER: Ravagers Salvage is in danger of being dissolved because the number of active members fell below the required minimum. The grace period started today leaving you with 13 day/s to resolve the issue.

The faction has 5 members in it, which is the minimum requirement to my knowledge.

Year 16 Day 102 0:43
Ichiru Hanabusa

Is it possible one is banned/inactive/dead as I thinl all of those stop them counting

Year 16 Day 102 3:39
Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss

Factions need 5 *active* members. Banned players or players that haven't logged in for a (week)? don't count toward the number of members in the faction. I'm not sure if arrested players do, however.

Ichiru, I'm not sure if you can be dead and in a faction :p I think once you die it removes you from the faction.

Edited By: Ulrike Rayne Schultheiss on Year 16 Day 102 3:40

TriNebulon News: Y18 D30 - ???
Voted worst art team member of Y19
ulrike_r
Year 16 Day 102 8:42
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir

None of them should be dead, arrested or inactive.

Year 16 Day 102 8:57
If you want an asim to try to look into it, make a support ticket and they can check it out.

swcforumsig

Year 16 Day 102 9:34
Simkin Dragoneel

There shouldn't be any need.

If where you click "Faction Status Overview" if it says 5 active members, then what happened was someone didn't log in, became inactive at 17:00 game time, then that inactive logged in later when you had a chance to check the faction count.

If it does it again, while the "Faction Status Overview" says 5 active members at 17:00 server time then you can bring the ASims into it.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Year 16 Day 102 9:53
Ichiru Hanabusa

Ulrike i think i remmeber hearing (someone can correct me if im wrong) that it doesnt remove you from the faction straight away so the leader cant tell you died by watching memberlist, but it has a random delay before removing you

Year 16 Day 102 13:38
Yes, dead characters definitely continue to appear for a while. Not sure if it's random or contingent on a specific factor. Either way, the specific cause can probably be sorted out by an asim who can look up the status and activity of the actives and solve the mystery. That said, they may not be able to disclose the specific reason why one of the members isn't counting towards the active member count, especially if it involves a death, but it's at their discretion.

swcforumsig

Year 16 Day 102 14:24
Everything looks good with member count, if you get the warning again today contact me.

Year 16 Day 103 1:16
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir

ATTENTION: Ravagers Salvage was in danger of being dissolved because the number of active members fell below the required minimum. The grace period will be reset in 1 day/s.

Nothing changed as far as I know with our members status. So a bit odd, but everything seems to be in order. Thanks for the help everyone.

Year 16 Day 106 6:03
Ichiru, I'm not sure if you can be dead and in a faction :p I think once you die it removes you from the faction. 

I remember in Byblos we had a dead member, he would log in everyday during the respawn timer and it would mark him as active. Even if he was dead, not sure if that changed by now.

OUNzz3U.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 16 Day 106 10:38
Thali`a N`ightshade

Wonder if that was a bug Neria. I haven't seen that before>

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png