241 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:57:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 16 Day 115 6:27
Hello there. I was wondering where I would go to fill out a support ticket for my character. I arranged my skills wrong (doh) and I read that you are allowed one skill reset as long as your character is below level 3 and is the first character on the account. This would be my second character on this account, but I haven't played in a few years. Is it worth asking for a reset, or will I need to drop character and wait 21 days? Thanks.

"Slicers often describe what they do as playfully creative problem solving. So leave your pet's name out of it."
Year 16 Day 115 6:29
Star Wars Combine :: Help Desk

There's a link ("Contact Support") at the very bottom of your right-sided menu.

Y19.png
Year 16 Day 115 6:44
Thank you.

"Slicers often describe what they do as playfully creative problem solving. So leave your pet's name out of it."
Year 16 Day 115 16:28
Hmmm. There is no ticket reference # to check on your inquiry. Shame. I take it the support team gets back to you through DM or E-mail?

Year 16 Day 115 17:44
Yes, I believe you should receive an e-mail when a response is posted.

Y19.png
Year 16 Day 115 18:02
Yea they sent me one. All cleared up. Thanks again.