Time

13:39:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Faction leadership after recreating
Mathias Wartric

I was reading the rules on life and death and came across the following:

Furthermore, you are not allowed to reclaim a server-defined faction related position (leader or 2ic), although you are permitted to rejoin your previous faction. Violations of the these rules will be punished on a case-by-case basis by the Star Wars Combine Administration. 

Does this mean that one can never reach the leadership position no matter how long or hard they work in that faction if they rejoin?

I would think after some time they would be able to be promoted. An individual can purchase their items back at market value so shouldn't they be able to be rewarded for their hard work and time?

Was curious as to the reasoning of never being able to lead a faction they once led as a former character, even if they worked for it.

Charlena Halo

The meaning of that is not that you can never lead, just you can't go from recreating to leader right away. You need to work your way back up. It would be like some A&E's the GE Emperor, he recreates after 3 weeks, then jumps right back to being Emperor.

Halo_Jedi_Sig6a_zps7kfowbuj.png
Helena is pretty much correct. You can't become leader just because you were leader in a past life. As your new character is supposed to have little to no connection to your old character, you would have no reason to be instantly leading. Think Bill Gates retiring and leaving me as his replacement. No reason, no connection, just me randomly taking over Microsoft.

Mathias Wartric

Thank you. That explains it. I was wandering why the end stated
Violations of the these rules will be punished on a case-by-case basis by the Star Wars Combine Administration. 

Kendall Holm

It means that administration will punish you in how they see fit if you violate the rule

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 18 Day 73 17:51
Verse

Old thread.