213 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:26:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 16 Day 175 11:35
I made two custom NPC submissions that were both rejected.
The reason given was "background not black"
The submission rules clearly state: "All images must have a solid black background. NPCs are the only exception, and are allowed to have a background provided it does not clash or take focus away from the NPC itself."
With this in mind, I kindly request for said NPCs to be accepted.

WesSigpic.png
Year 16 Day 175 11:44
Bambl Cata

Go speak to them on the #swc-art on IRC, probably easiest way to resolve it.

Year 16 Day 175 19:35
I deal with the custom NPCs and ever since I started dealing with them (a few years ago) they have always needed a black background like any other entity. Jevon has always backed me up on this. If the rules changed, no-one informed me that that was the case.

If one of the ASims can confirm to me that having non-black backgrounds is fine now, then I apologise and will confirm them if you resubmit. Otherwise I'll have to stay with the information I was given when taking the job.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 16 Day 175 21:26
Ellias, there was a large discussion thread in the art forum (with Sim News links I might add) that recently changed this. I had honestly forgotten that you dealt with this, but there were changes to NPC backgrounds, namely:

2. All images must have a solid black background. NPCs are the only exception, and are allowed to have a background provided it does not clash or take focus away from the NPC itself.

So we can allow these to pass now. I would honestly love to see Art team deal with image and then NPC team deal mainly with names, but I don't know how to work that.

Year 16 Day 176 18:15
Okedokey - missed it being in the Sim News post.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 18 Day 73 17:51
Verse

Old thread.