Year

Day

Time

12:16:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 135 1:45
Henz Delta

I have a ship, it is on a landing pad, i am pilot and commander, i cant get 2 it
and wen i click enter its says there is no ship space centre or vehicle to enter
I don't no wat to do

Year 7 Day 135 1:51
Aiden Cook

Are you on the right position. What does it say where your ship is and what does it say where you are

Edited By: Aiden Cook on Year 7 Day 135 1:52
Year 7 Day 135 2:37
Henz Delta

MY SHIP IS ON A LANDIN PAD COORDINATES 3,3 WEN I TRY AND ENTER THE LANDING PAD OR WALK ONTO IT IT WONT LET ME

Year 7 Day 135 2:58
Aiden Cook

Jeese! just seeing so I can understand the problem a bit more.

Year 7 Day 135 4:32
If it's not your landing pad, there's no guarantee you can enter it. The owner might not have it set "Open to All", which means your screwed if they don't want to let you in.
You should try to figure out the owner and contact them to see if you can get access to the pad.

- Proud member of Khan's "people to have dragged round back and shot" list.
- A. Stille, in compliance with US federal law.
Year 7 Day 135 8:51
Deleted Post
Henz Delta
Deleted by Ranma. Reason: Posted with his account by mistake.
Year 7 Day 135 8:55
Walk over to locations 3,2 or 4,2 you are on the wrong side of building, the ship is not inside the landing pad but above it.

P.S. logged in as you to see what your problem was (first time I tried this)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 135 9:06
Henz Delta

I DONT MIND U LOGGIN ON BUT I WILL TRY WALKIN AROUND THE BUILDIN AND HOW DO I FIND OUT THE OWNER OF THE LANDIN PAD

Year 7 Day 135 9:47
Bryce Armadala

Please, take your finger off the shift key...

Year 7 Day 135 10:41
Henz Delta

SOZ MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS CONSTANTLY STUCK DOWN SOZ

Year 7 Day 135 14:07
It wasn't on your first post.

You should be able to get the facility owner by scanning it. If it's a faction, you'll need to get the leader's name from the faction list and message him/her. Or go and see if they have a channel on IRC and ask in there if anyone can help you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 135 20:13
Aiden Cook

If your caps lock key is stuck just wright with the shift key down so its in lower case

Year 7 Day 137 11:29
Henz Delta

ok thank u every1 shift key fixed :-) and i have contacted the owner of the landing pad, just gotta see wat happens now

Year 7 Day 142 1:40
Henz Delta

still no reply from him:-(

Year 7 Day 149 10:46
Henz Delta

ok still no reply should it take this long??

Year 7 Day 149 13:01
Well, the owner is an actual person, so you need to wait for him to log on, check his messages, and respond. Technically he may never respond, but we haven't got any way of forcing him to.

swcforumsig