Time

16:30:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Using Meds In Fire Delay?
Year 16 Day 224 6:55
Stephanie Barefoot

I can't remember if this was always possible, but I have just tried it now, and it worked. But also brilliantly, I was able to fire again while the med item counts down before taking effect. Surely that hasn't always been the case?

StephanieBarefoot-DelcroixID.png?=1506284163
Year 16 Day 224 8:04
As far as I'm aware using meds in fire delay has always been possible. Not so sure about the firing while in med delay, though.

ulrike_r
No_Syn_Sig.webp
Year 16 Day 224 8:33
Stephanie Barefoot

Yeah, seems strange that I was able to attack while healing counter was ticking down. Thanks Ulrike.

Edit: Just been told that it has always been this way. :)

Edited By: Stephanie Barefoot on Year 16 Day 224 9:06

Year 16 Day 224 10:32
Victor O`Cuinn

Thats odd, I always get a message saying I am not allowed to attack while using a med item. Was you healing yourself or a party member?

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Year 16 Day 224 10:52
Stephanie Barefoot

I was healing myself Victor. And was also force healing at the same time. I just remembered I had a bacta patch with me and tried to see if it would work.

I was in fire delay, force cooldown and then used a bacta patch. As soon as my fire delay ended, I attempted to attack and was able to, despite having 15 mins or so left in the healing cooldown.

I agree that it seemed odd, but a few people on IRC have told me its always been this way.

Year 16 Day 224 11:17
It does not matter whom you heal, party member, yourself, or some other PC. it was always same. You can use med items while in fire delay, and you can fire while you are in "med item delay", no matter if you did apply it to yourself, or someone else did. What you can not do is to use force heal while you are in fire delay, or "med item delay". But you can fire and use items after you've used force heal.

Year 16 Day 224 11:31
Stephanie Barefoot

Yep, that's what I have been told several times.

Thanks Dej.

Year 16 Day 224 12:20
Victor O`Cuinn

hmmmm, I guess I will need to screen shot it next time and send a bug report then.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png