203 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:45:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » CP Links Fixed Thanks to Selatos! Many Thanks!
Page 1 2
Selatos

I did notice that. Trying to get a few more added as well, but I am waiting to hear back from some of the sites that do approvals to list games.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage
Xarlande Rekloda

Many thanks, selatos! I know it's been hard to get to, but I appreciate that you found time in your very busy schedule to handle this. :D Rock on, man!

Mandalorian Lack of Prejudice
Neimoidian Sense of Business
Duros Code of Honor
Raidan Spike

Anyone else unable to get to Apex Web Gaming the last few days?

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
Lexor Gregain

Yep, same issue here.

Cait Catra

Thirded

Venari Haliat

Fourthed?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Raidan Spike

Must have been a temporary issue, it just worked for me now..

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
I just tried apex and it sent me to what appears to be a forbes article about stephen hawkings with a warning pop-up when i tried to leave. I didn't even get any cp's :P but i don't think i'm going to try that again.

Cait Catra

Wow, yeah just got that popup myself, and it's the most aggressive one I've seen from the CP voting yet. Usually I could outsmart the old ones with some crafty clicking, but this one completely took over the window. USE CAUTION WHEN CLICKING: even my ad-blocker/pop-up blocker couldn't beat it.

Stephanie Barefoot

That's weird, never popped up when I tried it earlier. Was there a delay Cait? I was pretty quick at clicking the voting thing.

Cait Catra

This is one of the three "you have to fill out and submit all the way to get double incentive" sites. I used to be able to speed-exit the last pop-up site because it was, as you said, one that took longer to load than I took to exit. But the new one *has* to load all the way to get the CPs. Protip would be to not click it at all, of course, but that's after learning the hard way.

Stephanie Barefoot

Ok, thanks Cait. :)

I voted that site today with no issues.

Raidan Spike

^ Same. I used Firefox too, which I have been told is a less secure browser but had no problems at all.

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
Cait Catra

Worked for me just fine for the first time in a few days today. Have been using Chrome throughout, so nothing's changed on my end.

Raidan Spike

Aaaaaand... HotRPG is not registering votes?

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
It has not been registering votes for the last few days at least. Even when clicking it and voting it is not counted toward HotRPG or for Combine points.

Confirmed, HotRPG hasn't been registering votes for the past few days, at least for me.

Stephanie Barefoot

It seemed to work for me today.

Same here.

Page 1 2