235 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:52:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 16 Day 238 19:01
Hello everyone. I know it is friday night and people have plans or sonething they would rather do but, I've been waiting to be approved for character creation for about 24 hours. I was hoping someone could investigate this for me. Please and thank you!
Blaze

Year 16 Day 238 20:19
The delay could be for two reasons. Either your name is borderline acceptable for whatever reason and it is being discussed, or your have a multi match which the admins need to investigate first. It should be dealt with in the next day I would imagine.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 16 Day 238 20:27
you have a multi you listed but doesn't show up as an IP match. So is your multi an occasional thing?

Regardless its a multi case, which has to be dealt with by Asims and not the usual join team.

Year 16 Day 238 20:33
The guy that posted is my roommate. I had him list it as multi considering we would be sharing Internet soon but, as of right now, we are using our sperate phones.

Just thought I would add that.

EDIT: I don't know if I should have had him do that but I had a feeling that it would probably be an issue later on. So, I hope that helps clarify. I remember reading a section where multi had to be selected for those playing in the same household or somesuch.

Edited By: Geraad Soto on Year 16 Day 238 20:59

GM: "Well, you don't stand a chance in hell but, sure. Go ahead and roll..."

Ewok PC: ~Natural 20~

Kel Dor PC: "Did the Ewok just save us?"
tumblr_lsq0smiB2c1qewudj.gif
Year 16 Day 238 22:47
My friend did raise a good question to me earlier when he asked "How long will that take?"

Honestly, I don't know. Does anyone have an idea how we can expidite clearing that up?

Year 16 Day 239 4:11
Thali`a N`ightshade

I have registered as a multi for when I am on holiday and sharing Ip and I usually get an email notification within a day or so that all is good. But as it is indeed the holiday season possibly some of the Asims are on their jollies too. Hopefully wont have too long of a wait.

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Year 16 Day 239 12:02
Thanks everyone! Looks like they approved him this morning! Thanks for all the help!

Year 16 Day 264 8:31
I've been waiting at least two days to have my character approved.
Have I messed anything up?

HELP!!!!!

Edited By: Sheltor Provader on Year 16 Day 264 8:32
Year 16 Day 264 9:53
I just checked the approval screen. Your IP is showing the same as Mal Kavian, an existing character. This means that the admin-level account approvers have to look at why its showing up like that. If you know Mal, you likely should have applied as a multi-account.