Time

05:02:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ethan wants to know - many subjects
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cait Catra

Been married ((IC)) for five years, and there is most definitely a flavor.

*Snicker*

>.>

Marriage, afoption, or anything like that is not a valid reason for a name change.

Ethan Travis

Thanks for the answers.

How do you load a escapee pod in GR75?

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
You can't, since the GR75 doesn't have a docking bay.

Ethan Travis

-Best way to hoard resources in space.-
-I bought mines, plan to buy more resources, have run into a dilemma in regards of resource logistics --> single spot where to hoard all of them in Deep space.

What is the best option for this ? In terms of capacity and cost? Bunch of heavy freighters or a star station?

EthanTravis
Cait Catra

MTC, if you can afford one.

yes. what she said.

Ethan Travis

Wouldn't bunch of Brayl freighters serve better? Dont know what is the cost of MTC, but like 100,000 rockivory weights a lot

EthanTravis
Brayls are squadsize 6, so you're better off with a pair of BFF's to start. The MTC is nice because it can hold 3 BFFs (and they can hold 300K units of material) plus a small fast hyper fighter to transport you. 2 BFFs squadded can hold enough mats for building (I think 2 cities?), and the MTC can move EVERYTHING all at once.

If you just buy/make a bunch of Brayls, you can move 1 at a time squadded with your fighter, which is a really slow prospect.

Ethan Travis

All I am looking for now is cost efficient way to hoard resources in space not move them(like 200k Rockivory and etc) , serve as ''silos'' in deep space - that is way I believe Brayls(Party Slot: 6.00) are the best option ( 7mil last time I saw>?) Is it best choice? Or BFFs are really the best option for it?

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 17 Day 69 0:17

EthanTravis
It depends entirely on the amount of resources you need to store at one time. However, I would recommend the Modular Taskforce Cruiser because of the amount of storage it has and its versatility. It has a hangar and docking bay so it can store vehicles and ships as well as a high passenger limit. The MTC is basically a mobile base or if you are a merchant-type individual it could be used as a mobile shop.

What you should do is first figure out the exact type and amount of resources you wish to store, figure out their total weight/volume and then decide which ship type is more convenient/efficient. You should also remember to decide based upon the amount of time required to pickup and move all the ships you buy as well.

Rough cost estimate though the ship costs will most likely have changed since I last checked.
MTC: 150,000,000 credits
BFF-1: 21,000,000 credits
Brayl: 7,000,000 credits

Ethan Travis

Ships will not be moved once they are placed in single deep space system.
I am looking at hoarding at least over 1mil in total quantity of resources over time, as I have mines(not very experienced in them in ether case as I acquired them recently) all over the Galaxy and I just want for future not to have a hassle and go to each mine silo separately -> that is why I want to hoard them now and be done, so I can move to the next phase of plans that involve in case of success to have an large pool of resources stashed in single system.

But thanks anyway ! I might even go with some Modular Conveyors as they are even more cheaper and Deploy them with rented out MTCs. But as it stands I think I have set my mind in acquiring 20 Brayls as weight capacity exceeds that of a single MTC, and rockivory weights a lot ( 10k around 126,000 T )

Thanks again to anyone that took their time in clearing some unresolved things and giving their opinion, I much appreciated it !

EthanTravis
Tabders hold even more but can't hold ships, so if you're only looking for material (and item) storage space, get a few of those. You can keep them all in a single square.

Get two BFF-1s or an MTC to move the materials to and from the Tabders.

Ethan Travis

Are there any factions that sell blueprints(rights) for shield generators?

EthanTravis
Blot Hlidskjalf

You can't sell/buy blueprints for SGs.
If you want to build a SG, you have to join a government faction or a paramilitary faction.
Then you build it for the faction and the faction make it over to you.

Ethan Travis

Oh...........any one knows how much would it cost? Cause if it is expensive, I might just create my own Merc faction with some people that I have gathered in my bandwagon.

EthanTravis
Blot Hlidskjalf

Since there are a lot of providers most faction just charge the construction fee.

SGs are cheap. Most facilities are cheap.

It is far cheaper to faction hop into a paramil faction, build, and leave than it is to make your own faction. Just make sure the faction owns the RMs and you have the correct privs to build.

Construction cost of a shield gen is around 300k. SO that plus the cost of mats. Many factions don't charge any extra for construction.

Ellias_sig6.png
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11