271 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:41:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Modded Skipray (**PLEASE CLOSE**)
Year 16 Day 282 19:31
Greetings

I have just acquired a Skipray and it has this icon next to the crew list icon.

modded.png

I looked at the stats and my Skipray has max 4 passengers whereas the ship page says 3 for a standard. Is this what the icon is flagging?

DOM is year 10 so I don't really know the history and if she was produced when small mods like this were allowed or its a bug or a problem with the ship page itself?

Any info appreciated.
Thanks

Edited By: Belwarmec Al-Thorac on Year 16 Day 283 2:39

ueWfPgj.png

Year 16 Day 282 19:49
Kendall Holm

The icon indicates if the entity was modified. It looks at your stats and compares to the template and if there is any differences it will show. Hovering over the icon should of said something

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 16 Day 282 20:08
I'm using my mobile so hovering does not work - I will check it on my laptop when able to.

ueWfPgj.png

Year 16 Day 283 2:38
Yeah it's been modified somehow for an extra passenger - the icon hovering did indeed work and say it is modified so it must all be legit.

Thanks.

Edited By: Belwarmec Al-Thorac on Year 16 Day 283 2:39

ueWfPgj.png

Year 16 Day 293 4:04
If I'm correct that is the one with also reduced cargo space and increased speed, it was an admin reward by Ranma after the Battle of Beta and has been rotating around.

20160901143621-b6dcb0d8.png
public-sig.png
Year 16 Day 293 8:15
Cait Catra

I have a "modded" four-passenger Skipray as well (DOM: Y9D250). Doing a screen by screen comparison, every other stat is exactly the same as the standard Skipray (DOM: Y15D279), it just has the additional seat. I also have a "modded" wrecker that has one LESS seat and all the other stats are the same. I just RP it as having taken the seat out of the Wrecker and adding it in the Skipray :D