269 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:02:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 9 17:11

My friend is compiling a list of specific ships and he needs some with that registry. And can I get some ships that are nebula class star destroyers?

Year 17 Day 9 17:54
Venari Haliat

Honest, I do not understand what you just said.

Edited By: Venari Haliat on Year 17 Day 9 17:54

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 9 20:02
Ethan Travis

I stink he wants some free ships ? Question mark ?

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Year 17 Day 9 21:00
He wants to know the names(/IDs?) of some ships of these types.

Year 17 Day 9 21:18
Ethan Travis

I dont think we have the Nebula-class Star Destroyer.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula-class_Star_Destroyer

EthanTravis
Year 17 Day 9 21:26

He wants the names of the ships themselves. Like the Mon Remonda - does that help any?

Year 17 Day 9 21:43
Venari Haliat

No.

- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 9 23:41
Ethan Travis

Wait you want to know how factions/players name their vessels, in this case MC80s? Or .........................?

EthanTravis
Year 17 Day 10 0:03
Venari Haliat

Please be more specific.

- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 10 2:19
Perhaps he/she is searching for the names of canon vessels of these models/classifications?

Or they are creating a database of all individual ships (of those models or others perhaps as well) currently roaming the Combine galaxy.

Other then that, I don't know...

1795879249047316029.png
Year 17 Day 10 13:28

Hi everyone,

I am the person my friend put out the inquiry for. Yes, I am looking for specific EU-canon ships of the MC80B-class, along with the Nebula-Class. I am creating a database for private role-play events, and I can't find any records of the names of the ships of those classes. I would even be willing to accept the names of MC80s that are on the Combine. Currently, I only have a few ships of the MC80b class, listed below.

Mon Remonda (Class Leader)
Mon Karren
Mon Adapyne
Allegiant

I don't know any of the Nebula-Class ships, so if anyone here knows of any ships of this class, please let me know. This question mainly pertains to those who have an understanding of the Legends-Timeline EU. I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Year 17 Day 10 15:23
Ethan Travis

I would even be willing to accept the names of MC80s that are on the Combine.  

Most of the MC80s belong to the NR ---> not keen on sharing full list of the navy ? + I mean not many people name their vessels based on EU, it is just ''what sounds cool''

Edited By: Ethan Travis on Year 17 Day 10 15:24

EthanTravis
Year 17 Day 10 15:37
Do either of you actually play the Combine or are you assuming that people here know/will do research for you on this general Star Wars topic?

Year 17 Day 10 16:01

We do not currently play the Combine. I had thought that you might have some database here for players that documented known ships within the Star Wars galaxy. Seeing as you don't, I can't continue my inquiry here. Sorry about the prior confusion.

Year 17 Day 10 17:07
Most here would use Wookieepedia if they wanted that information - and likely the best source for you too.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 11 8:41
Selatos

"Hi I wanted to see if you could give me your roleplaying game's database for free so that I could make my own roleplaying game."

Get lost.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage