Year

Day

Time

02:33:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 17 Day 28 17:14
Hi when I logged in I got a error message and it said my character has died. Please can you put me back in the game where I was. Thank you.

Year 17 Day 28 17:44
Venari Haliat

How did you die?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 28 18:26
Naomi Felian

If you died, you can't have your character back. You will have to start with a new character.

There is no way to get the character back. One chance, one life, not more

Year 17 Day 28 19:18
rip gg wp no re

Year 17 Day 29 1:57
Unless your death was caused by a bug or by someone abusing a feature, your character will stay dead.

You should notice a timer near were your profile picture was, that'd your respawn timer. Once it reaches 0, you will be able to create a new character.

Do NOT create a new account to circumvent that timer. That breaks the multi-account rules and will get your accounts banned.

Year 17 Day 29 9:13
I think it was a bug because I logged in got an error message and it said I died.

Year 17 Day 29 9:31
Naomi Felian

Everyone gets that error message when he dies, doesn't means it was a bug. You could have been sunned because you were on a ship which flew into a sun, you could have been executed etc...

Year 17 Day 29 9:48
Thali`a N`ightshade

If I recall you should have an event that says who executed you or the reason you died (e.g. sunning). I doubt it was sunning by accident as I am sure you have to double confirm that in the same way as if you want to drop character.

Maybe check your events and see if they say anything.

photo ThalJDnew_zps74605fe0.png
Year 17 Day 29 10:10
I was on the ground and it says I can't access my events.

Year 17 Day 29 10:14
Naomi Felian

Probably dead for a long time already. I assume you where arrested and executed as nothing speaks for a bug.

When was the last time you logged onto the char before you died?

Year 17 Day 29 10:38
Kendall Holm

You can fill out a support ticket. But there is nothing the system can do to you to actually kill you. It was intentional. You said you were on the ground then someone arrested you and then executed you. If this was on a Darkness planet you can appeal to have the death reversed.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 17 Day 29 10:41
If you were on the ground, then an arrest and execute is the only possible option. Atmospheric damage will never take you lower than 1hp IIRC, bandits and creatures don't attack you outside of Derra, and even other players cannot attack you as of yet.

That leaves only the possibility of an Arrest and Execute. It was an intentional kill.

Year 17 Day 29 10:43
I was never arrested. As for your question, it has been 1 day since I died

Year 17 Day 29 10:47
Kendall Holm

Thats why you either fill out a ticket or come on to help and they can look at your logs

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 17 Day 29 10:47
Naomi Felian

No, what I meant: When did you saw your character alive for the last time? Were you absent for a while and just came back?

Year 17 Day 29 11:03
Thali`a N`ightshade

Derra and Serocco also Dante as far as I know but regardless, as you stated they will only knock you to 1hp too. I concur with intentional arrest/execute. There are many who are willing to do this for no other reason than "they can", if you were outside of your ship on their planet...and it wasn't a Darkness or Quest planet.

Year 17 Day 29 14:24
Victor O`Cuinn

IF you can not look at your events then how do you know you were never arrested? What planet were you on? Who controls it? All of these things are clues to your demise.

Victor-gif-finished.gif

victor_ocuinn_cit.png
Year 17 Day 29 15:00
Thali`a N`ightshade

and the uniform :P

Year 17 Day 29 15:10
No, Togan said don't create an illegal second account unless you want to be banned. I saw that.

swcforumsig

Year 17 Day 29 16:47
Thali`a N`ightshade

Syn, when does the respawn timer start? On death or on discovery of death if you haven't logged in?

Page 1 2