Year

Day

Time

14:50:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Hireable NPC's on Darkness/Quest planets
What types of NPC's are available to hire?

Builders, workers, dirt haulers etc? Or just riflemen/melee?

Thanks

It depends on what facilities there are on the specific Darkness/Quest planet you're contemplating hiring from. Normal rules for NPC hiring apply.

The facilities would vary? There is no set design?

Ethan Travis

I know you can definitely hire civilian npcs, but I have never seen an barack in darkness world

EthanTravis
''If gods do exist, we need to start looking for ways to kill them''
Typically there will be a hospital, shop, seaport present and likely things like taverns, offices, hotels, high-rises etc. However more military facilities are unlikely to be present.

The NPC cities were updated/added at different times by different ASims so they won't necessarily have the same plan or even same facilities.

Ellias_sig6.png
Thank you, good info.

Tal Dorn

I noticed on a recent planet I visited, Vinsoth, that some facilities normally NPC Owned, had Darkness/Quest listed as owner and I could not enter.

Lhorai5.png

AreUnyk.png
If you see any such facilities make a support ticket. The ASims can then set them to open to all/make them NPC owned.

Ellias_sig6.png
i had try to buy some npc in barrack on darkness world but it show an error msg & can't let me buy ....can anyone enlighten me

Ethan Travis

What is hirable npc amount on the planet?

EthanTravis
if remb correct it's at 0

If there are 0 hireable NPCs on the planet, you have to wait until the start of next month, where the amount should refresh.

oh ok thks

Although it may not run automatically or be part of Sel's manual run of monthly jobs. So you may have to make a support ticket to request a manual refresh of that planets NPC hiring amount.

Ellias_sig6.png
Blot Hlidskjalf

NPCs refreshed when Selatos ran FI manually few days ago.
Guess, someone else hired them at that planet.

Ethan Travis

Wouldn't be surprised as not may Darkness worlds have barracks.

EthanTravis