10:28:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Custom Images for faction NPCs
Year 17 Day 60 12:35
Icarus Carinae

After reading the following:

New Image: Submits a new image to the server for approval and can be owned by either yourself or your faction and costs 500CPs.
Existing Image: A set of existing public images already uploaded by yourself or your faction and costs 100CPs per entity it is applied to.

I realized I would need hundreds of thousand of CPs to make just the current Storm Troopers in my faction look like Storm Troopers and not just old Granny's. Is there any rule I missed, or would the Admins be willing to make a new rule for a discount if your paying for over 1000 (or well over, don't want to say specifics for security) custom images. Or for custom images to be applied like items where you make an initial payment and new NPC's can use those images. That would make it so only about 10 people would have to dump all their CP's on current NPC's

Year 17 Day 60 17:37
Years ago factions used to be able to submit custom images to the art team manually asked then there was an option in the inventory I think to swap the images to your faction version. However that was lost somewhere along the way. Would be nice to get it back.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 61 5:35
I remember that. I'm sad it's gone. Why is it gone?

Year 17 Day 61 6:12
Kendall Holm

No reason. Just over looked when newer features come in. Custom images are really low on the rung so they are easy to forget. Thats what happened to other areas where customs disappeared like cities and rooms.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 17 Day 61 7:11
Cait Catra

Bring back custom room images!

>.>

Year 17 Day 61 7:18
Kendall Holm

Bring it up on the new positioning thread. Maybe Sel will remember to keep it in mind

SWC3dsUser.png