324 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:05:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 72 20:50
I just recently got a job. I had not thought about paying for CPs since I did not have a source of income. However, by the time I got news that I got a job, the double CPs event already came to a close. When are you likely to do another such event? It's fine if I have to wait a long time since I need to owe student loans anyway.

Year 17 Day 72 21:29
If you've got bills, such as student loans, I'd recommend putting your money towards them instead of donating to Combine.

It's cool to be financially responsible!

Trader, Middleman, FI Operator

Y19.png
Year 17 Day 72 21:33
Thanks for the advise, but I've been already putting in twice the recommended amount into federal student loans to get rid of them as fast as possible (and to accrue less interest). I'm half-expecting the next bonus CP event to be about 5 months out or 10 months out. In current estimations, I should be able to pay back all my student loans in three years (at least for undergraduate).

Year 17 Day 72 21:34
I can't remember any other time it was done, so best to not worry about it.

Year 17 Day 73 5:52
This is the first time I have seen it in 10 years. SO do not expect it to be a regular event.

Year 17 Day 73 8:42
Jesfa

^
In all the time Ive been here, we've never done it before.

As much as we'd appreciate the donations, like the others said, we'd rather see our players not homeless, than donate :)

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 17 Day 73 9:21
Combine is love.
Combine is life.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

Year 17 Day 73 14:37
Oh. I was hoping to donate $10 and get the star-runner class starship as well as a couple droids....

Year 17 Day 73 18:49
Save your CPs the regular way, or buy the ship/droids with earned credits. You'll feel better about the accomplishments and yourself, plus I'm sure you'll earn some XP along the way. Best of luck, regardless.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 17 Day 74 22:15
Selatos

Three years is pretty good for paying off undersgrad student loans, I'd encourage you to focus on that for now.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage