Year

Day

Time

02:52:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 17 Day 90 6:20
It's almost like the rules you posted don't answer my question.. -_- Duh. I'm looking for confirmation, not snarky retorts.

Fighters and gunboats on a sun or black hole are destroyed, along with whatever they contain. 

..I assume this means passengers will be killed. The body will disappear or is it contained in the wreck?

Year 17 Day 90 7:08
from my experience in year 6, ..... nothing remains.

and yea, nobody reads the rules, cuz some aren't correct, so I just guess half the time. Lost 1.3 bil once due to believing the rules.... I"m jaded, I know.

Edited By: Zao Nephalem on Year 17 Day 90 7:12

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 17 Day 90 10:12
Nothing can exist in side a wreck to my knowledge. If they were in a fighter or gunboat, they and the ship are gone.

Year 17 Day 90 12:22
If a character dies in an explosion, such as flying into a sun or by exiting hyperspace, then everything on board the entity is destroyed. 

So this is regardless of ship type, whether the ship is damaged or becomes a wreck. I can't find anything specific to passengers, but based on this statement, passengers will be destroyed?

Is this what Teniel and Eidola did? They were all on the same ship?

Year 17 Day 90 13:27
Simkin Dragoneel

And yet you figured out the answer from it.... Well done! Because it DID answer it.

Keirs death happened when rules were different and all ships were actually destroyed. Some of not all those ships were restored on the change.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 90 13:59
Deleted Post
Deleted by Fukara Mist. Reason: Won't change the status quo..
Year 17 Day 90 15:13
ROFL....

Ever Light Transportation

#DacLive'sMatter!!!!

sig.jpg

Year 17 Day 90 15:59
So this is regardless of ship type, whether the ship is damaged or becomes a wreck.

- Fukara Mist

Um, if it is a Bulk, for example, the ship doesnt get destroyed. Damaged, yes. At that point, passengers should be knocked out, not killed

newcreate.php?text=Kathlen%20Stewart&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=40&style_color=FF0000
Year 17 Day 90 18:40
Teniel died by flying into a blackhole, not a sun and back then anything flying into a blackhole was destroyed whether it was a y-wing or an SSD.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 90 23:02
Teniel died by flying into a blackhole, not a sun and back then anything flying into a blackhole was destroyed whether it was a y-wing or an SSD.

- Ellias Aubec

I think in my quick skimming... I missed the Black Hole part -_- But, yes, very true

newcreate.php?text=Kathlen%20Stewart&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=40&style_color=FF0000
Year 17 Day 91 0:59
Jesfa

As far as I know, when the ship hits the sun it doesnt even leave a wreck, it simply winks out of existance. I'm not sure what the "wreck" entities are actually for.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 17 Day 91 7:20
Wreck entities are for differentiating between a damaged entity and one so damaged it can't be repaired. Just so happens that there isn't really a way to 'wreck' an entity nowadays except for repeated sunning.

Edited By: Kay Dallben on Year 17 Day 91 7:21
Year 17 Day 91 16:15
Memnoch

Nope, Kay, you can sun ship for unlimited number of times and you will never get a wreck. Wrecks where made by recycling before r. code was rewritten, right now there is absolutely no way to make a wreck.

Year 17 Day 92 22:46
*unlimited number of times until hul reaches 0 and it goes boom*

Year 17 Day 93 5:51
As it is a percentage based system Kathlen, technically, depending on how the system wrks at values of one or lower, it could technically be flown in forever, and it would never get down to 0 since taking 50% of .2 still gives you .1 - but that is entirely depending on if it round up or down. Up, you never lose. Down, you gonna die.

Year 17 Day 93 9:11
Down, you gonna die.

- Jevon Lambright

The+cat+is+basically+a+cute+version+of+satan+_0c53d5b12a0b3cb1164cb598c54e35a0.jpg

Page 1 2