Year

Day

Time

11:58:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 86 4:28
Lilly Derycke

Odd! People can only see my text if they hit reply. I think un-announced punishment has been given to me. Not nice guys.

You'd forgotten how magnificent you really are. How fortunate the world is, that you occupy it so very attractively. Lucky old world.
Year 17 Day 86 4:57
Your text is perfectly visible without hitting reply...

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 17 Day 86 4:58
Naomi Felian

I can see your text without hitting reply. And such kind of punishment is likely to be impossible, a fitting punishment for the forum would be to ban you from certain areas.

I suspect that it's your formatting of text which makes it invisible. And maybe give an example where it happened before accusing the admins directly

Edited By: Naomi Felian on Year 17 Day 86 4:58
Year 17 Day 86 6:15
Kendall Holm

We have shadow banning but that removes your posts to everyone but yourself. And I can see your text just fine. I think peeps are messing with you

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 17 Day 86 7:10
I can also see your text perfectly fine. No issues here.

Year 17 Day 86 10:33
Sounds like shadow banned users' posts are still appearing on the reply screen.

Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention!

Year 17 Day 86 11:48
Lilly Derycke

My pleasure! If I can report bugs here and not have to go to that annoying bug center I'd be happy. Oh another bug I found a while back was one where if you went into a fire delay with PC prisoners in your party and then released them, they would remain in your party and released(no arrested overlay). However they couldn't interact with the world in any way and could access the character creation menu.

Also it's not very respectful to ban people and not inform them, I believe this is Erek's doing. He's more of a Lex Luther than a Superman if you ask me!

You'd forgotten how magnificent you really are. How fortunate the world is, that you occupy it so very attractively. Lucky old world.
Year 17 Day 86 14:40
Naomi Felian

It's also not very respectful to insult an admin when you are responsible for a shadow ban yourself. If you were shadow banned it probably has a good reason and I suspect it's your trolling all the time, especially on the suggestion forums in the past

Also there is no rule that says you need to be informed about it. Maybe you even were informed many months/years ago and you just ignored it

Edited By: Naomi Felian on Year 17 Day 86 15:09