Year

Day

Time

17:14:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 87 5:38
Stephanie Barefoot

On one of the crater terrain squares on Serroco, there is a lonely inactive guy standing out in the open. It seems he is preventing the spawning of creatures and bandits. Is there any possible way to have him removed?

It should be noted you can also keep shooting him for XP even after he gets down to 1HP. Not that I would ever do such a thing of course. :p

Year 17 Day 87 6:12
Kendall Holm

Hunt somewhere else. They are not going to move someone inactive or not just so you can hunt

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 17 Day 87 6:21
Stephanie Barefoot

Lol.

I wasn't thinking about myself. There are lots of people on Serroco apart from myself you know? It is 'supposed' to be a combat testing planet.

But whatever. It's no skin off my nose.

Year 17 Day 87 9:40
Lexor Gregain

That's too bad. Same thing on Derra. Got these "dead zones" cropping up, some have been like that for years. Really wishing hard for some magical "Teleport to Starport" tool, but know from earlier admin statements that it's not possible.

Year 17 Day 87 10:13
It is 'supposed' to be a combat testing planet. 

Bandit/creature combat isn't the sort of combat those planets are meant to test in the first place as that can be done everywhere, so it doesn't really impede testing. Facilities are the current focus.

swcforumsig