212 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:40:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Why Mesa Barracks Makin' Da Money Sa?
Grevendar Togl

The Krath Dynasty have several barracks making facility income every month for the past three months, it seems that a couple of them were set open to all erroneously.

Question is simple - have barracks suddenly been placed onto the FI list or is this a major bug?

Aristocra - Aliit'buir - Friend
Grev'endar'togl be Ar'Klim
They are not on the FI list; if you're sure that is happening then it's a bug.

swcforumsig

Simkin Dragoneel

Make a bugbase report with screenshots of the barracks and the income history of one of them.

Make sure they are barracks.... Training academies DO make FI.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Grevendar Togl

Yep they are barracks, thats the weird thing :S

I'll find my way over to the bug base in the next couple of days.

Simkin Dragoneel

Well... I had hoped to see the settings of the alleged FI barracks, but seeing as how FI is tomorrow night and there is no report and the fact I can't test this except at FI time... I guess I will just set up as many conditions with open to all as I can think of.

BTW. For those poor souls that use Nova Crystals, when we get this fixed try not to do the normal Krath thing and reset the value back to 50k cause of the lost income... Lolol

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!

q8scw75
The normal Krath thing? You mean like the only time we did it when tax income was completely removed and all governments income dropped to ~10% of what it was? Sure if a one time thing can be considered a thing you do...

Ellias_sig6.png
Grevendar Togl

Simkin, go ahead and hate on people in character, don't make reporting genuine bugs a problem by insulting those who come and contribute information. This forum is to the best of my knowledge OOC.

Like most people who have been on SWC for over 10 years, I have job, a family etc. that are blocking me from finding one of the couple of barracks making FI out of near 7,500.

I've gone through inventory as best I can and can't find the barracks again. This leaves one of two options - either it was a display bug, some kind of bad database linkage between a barracks and a genuine FI facility making circa 15k per month, or the filters are preventing me from finding it again.....

To my recollection the barracks was set to standard FI conditions - open to all, KD as manager with a lvl 5 operator on a planet with decent stats.

Simkin Dragoneel

Wow, sensitive much you two? Seems I struck a nerve.

I setup conditions with barracks assigned to a gov, merc, personal, medical, recycling, and production faction with all open to all on different planets.

None got income. If you get me any screenshots that would help, but as of now I have nothing to work with.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!

q8scw75