Year

Day

Time

03:46:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 17 Day 185 22:51
Did someone turn NPC pay back on as I recieved an event which deducted credits from me for paying my NPCs....thanks for any answers

No reserves, no retreats, no regrets

looma_karwt_cit.png

Mirialan? Visit #MirialanHome on IRC

Year 17 Day 185 23:08
Lucmark Warren

I got quite a shock here, suddenly almost 3m in wages removed from my wallet, by luck i was able to afford it, it´s a global event? if yes, well, some people might get a big surprise.

Year 17 Day 185 23:16
Simkin Dragoneel

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! I am sooo happy to see NPC wages again.

There are still a few bugs with it that I will be listing in a Bug Report. If anyone is not getting all the events or if the autopay isn't working let me know so I can try to draw some connections. All I have to go on atm is my factions and myself.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 185 23:17
Blot Hlidskjalf

It seems broken.
Personally owned military NPCs took wages, but still show that I owe them their wage.
Faction NPCs did not took money (but all are set go get their wages automatically) and still show that the faction owes them their wages.

Year 17 Day 185 23:20
Simkin Dragoneel

Send me the events Blot. IF it was just a breakdown event it won't take the wages. If it was a payment event check your Input output and see if the credits actually left.

Will compile it all for the report.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 185 23:22
Naomi Felian

The only events I had this morning was FI, no NPC wages. And mine are set to autopaid

Year 17 Day 185 23:28
NPC wages seems back on for my NPCS. We'll see if there's a bug in place tomorrow, I suppose.

Year 17 Day 185 23:31
Simkin Dragoneel

Greenie,

Look in the BB at 4107. Check and see if that is similar to your conditions, if not add on.

THanx.l

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 185 23:41
Azhrarn Amaratha

seems to be the wrong type event though.. its inventory instead of credit so it doesnt show in any of the bankibng displays.

well or the fact that it got stuck as wages "owed" even though autopay is switched on.. i dont think anything got deducted for real.

Not even the sky is the limit !
Year 17 Day 185 23:43
Blot Hlidskjalf

Mr. Drachenaal is right. My personal event was just a breakdown, but no pay (but the NPCs are set to get paid automatically).

Year 17 Day 185 23:44
Venari Haliat

^

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Year 17 Day 185 23:47
Lexor Gregain

People freaking out about paying wages, but too rich to notice nothing is missing?

Year 17 Day 185 23:56
I received an inventory event for my riflemen, all of whom are set to be paid automatically, but the transaction sheets didn't show any actual loss of credits.

It would be nice to know what is actually happening...

Edit: I tried paying them manually and that did deduct the credits, so assuming NPC pay is a thing again, the problem seems to be with the autopay feature.

Edited By: Dobbs Mottley on Year 17 Day 186 0:04

Dobbs%20Sig1.png?dl=0
Year 17 Day 186 0:08
Haha wages owed totaling around 45m.

Looks like cpm is about to get a flood of new sales. :)

Year 17 Day 186 0:09
Simkin Dragoneel

Last thought before I sleep. All the information I have gathered leaves me to believe it is due to the amount of NPC's.

People I have spoken to with very few have gotten the credit event with their autopaid NPCs and actual money drawn out. People with more but not a LOT LOT have gotten the breakdown event with no actual credits being done on the autopay. Factions with a LOT LOT LOT of NPC's have gotten neither autopay nor breakdown event (EDIT: But they do still have wages being owed for their NPC's in the inventory)

Again, any other information about it can be added to the current bugbase report and/or DM'd to me to compile.

Appreciate the cooperation.

Edited By: Simkin Dragoneel on Year 17 Day 186 0:09

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 186 0:40
What counts as "very few" in that case? I have 14 NPCs- 1 lost soul, 1 banker, 12 riflemen- and I received the inventory notification, but without any credits being deducted (until I manually paid).

Anyway, I hope that helps people figure out the problem. :)

Dobbs%20Sig1.png?dl=0
Year 17 Day 186 1:09
Right, I have (apparently) 95 worker NPCs in personal inventory. Received breakdown, but no credits taken.

Faction, roughly 19 thousand NPCs. Not even a breakdown, just wages owed.

Year 17 Day 186 1:12
Azhrarn Amaratha

I think for factions the breakdown event doesnt work yet, or perhaps its only visable to the factionowner? (havent been able to verify that one yet)

Not even the sky is the limit !
Year 17 Day 186 1:59
I also have the inventory event only and showing owed wages. I have auto pay on.

Next question is should I manually pay these guys now and turn off autopay?

hA18344.png
Year 17 Day 186 5:15
Ku`Bakai Roche

I got personal event, but the money was not deducted

Arratech got no events and no money deducated

All of them are on autopay.

I don't see the need to pay NPC wages since taxes etc were revamped lowering increases, only hurts little guys.

KUranktagsig.gif
Page 1 2