Day

Time

04:58:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 206 0:10
When clicking "Ground Travel" this comes up:

Traveling
You are walking to , . You will arrive in Error on the page, could not run shutdown functions

Cant do anything, how to proceed?

Year 17 Day 206 5:56
These kind of errors you should submit a Support Ticket. (See bottom right of the sidepanel). You'll only get an email confirmation once an ASIM has commented on it, so you may have to be patient a few days.

Year 17 Day 206 19:08
Raidan Spike

In a related question, how long (if at all) should one wait for a support ticket to be answered before DMing an Admin?

I am currently locked out of my party interface, and cannot hunt with NPCs, set them to patrol, build or produce. It is also hindering my ability to run the faction I lead. I have submitted a bug report and support ticket just under 2 weeks ago, haven't got any reply. I was told on IRC only Erek could fix it. Is a DM in order or how much longer should I wait?

Attempt_15.png
raidan_spike_cit.png
Year 17 Day 208 9:21
You can DM him anytime. I'm not sure how actively he's looking at support tickets. Unfortunately he's the only active ASim currently and there tend to be a lot of support tickets.

That said, I don't know how actively he's checking his DMs either, but I'm sure he's having to prioritize.

swcforumsig

Year 17 Day 213 0:59
Ok, based on this information, maybe I am better off dropping the character entirely?

I mean there is no use waiting for practically an eternity, when starting a new character gets me where I am in no time.

Any comments?

/join #cmg-nr-members
/join #cmg-nr-orion
/join #Darcks-For-Chief
/join #swc-traders
Year 17 Day 213 1:34
This is not the hiccup I can permanently fix, I'll let Selatos know to take a look at you. If you have a ship you can use, DM me the ID and I will see if putting you onboard fixes it.

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 17 Day 213 2:05
Ok, thanks a lot. No I have no ship.

/join #cmg-nr-members
/join #cmg-nr-orion
/join #Darcks-For-Chief
/join #swc-traders
Year 17 Day 213 10:11
Richard, dropping your character would require another 3 week wait time, so it would not immediately fix your predicament either.

Year 17 Day 213 15:15
You have been placed at your faction's starting location.

May your path be swift, and your pockets heavy:
Signatures.png

6kXRT.png
Year 17 Day 214 4:18
Many thanks! Everythings cool now!

/join #cmg-nr-members
/join #cmg-nr-orion
/join #Darcks-For-Chief
/join #swc-traders