201 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:12:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Stuck on a shielded planet with a nonpowered starport.
Aynon Karr

I am stuck on Prakith. I joined the empire but due to certain policies they have about non humans I cannot continue my association with them. I have no idea how to get off the planet and my trainer was understanding but not helpful. Help me please.

Defend those who stand behind you. Respect those who stand beside you. Bring justice to those who stand against the light

The Ashla Covenant

Simkin Dragoneel

Here are the most common options:

1. Join a neutral faction to the GE and ask them to come pick you up. Will take a while for most.

2. Look around on the planet for a powered landing pad. When you find one spawn a CP fighter if you have enough CP's from logging in. If not wait a few more days.

3. Hire someone to come pick you up, but you probably don't have enough credits for that.

Either pickup option requires whoever is getting you to secure shield access.

May be more, but meh. Those are the ones that come to mind atm.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Or just DM whoever your training officer was and they'll get you out of the atmosphere if you have someone picking you up. The GE isn't in the habit of stranding people on planets but you have to participate in that process to help yourself just a little bit.

-.-

EDIT: The initial -.- was typed out on mobile to express my general feeling about this post and this entire situation. Your Training Officer - how was he not helpful? How would you expect him to react to:

It is a shame. With all the racial problems we are facing as a society in the real world that one would have to deal with imaginary racism. Best of luck to you.
*RCT_Karr has quit (Quit: AndroIRC - Android IRC Client ( http://www.androirc.com ))

? I do not see a good way to react to this. Besides - what did you really expect? Look at the Galactic Empire in canon. They are ENSLAVING their Class Cs at most because they are the bad guys like we are supposed to be, no matter if we really are evil or not, because, to be precisely, no one is insulted in the Empire because of his or her origins / race, we just have this policy to actually symbolize that a Hutt is too fat to actually sit in a TIE-Fighter and that the paws of a giant cat aren't able to navigate an AT-ST around without pressing all the buttons at once. Thats for this.

Plus and thats just my opinion, I don't see why you would be sad to be limited to civilian duties. Their variety with the current development of the game, is infinite compared to the combat stuff namely shooting NPC bandits and creatures / travel to Derra and engage in non-lethal beta combat with humans.

Anyways, whatever you do, don't tell me your Training Officer has not been helpful because I know he tried his best with you.

Edited By: Angelus Devaron on Year 17 Day 241 11:20

Angelus Devaron
Imperial Academy Commandant
Galactic Empire
Aynon Karr

I spoke to my training officer and was informed that it was completely up to me to get off world. He said Moff Maxwell would lower the shield but everything else was my responsibility.

I'm starting to feel like I'm S.O.L.

Defend those who stand behind you. Respect those who stand beside you. Bring justice to those who stand against the light

The Ashla Covenant

If you have already been informed that the shield access will be given then simply follow Sim's suggestion number one. Easy Peasy.

Where are you? I'm about to flying across the galaxy from the south to the north. I'll pick you up. I also have some starter ships you could choose from to have.

vaan_quo_sig.png
WmHI3fW.png
Aynon Karr

This problem has been ratified by Angelus Deveran with the assistance of Hondo Maximus. It turned out to be a misunderstanding. I want to thank them both and everyone who offered advice and assistance.

The Ashla Covenant