231 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:25:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 262 6:18
I'm curious, is pvp possible in this game? And if not, are they working on it?

I shall never hate, only love.
I will turn the other cheek, show mercy to those who wrong me.
Never will I raise a hand against my fellow man, but always seek the peaceful way out.
Never will I hold a grudge but free myself through forgiveness.

t
Year 17 Day 262 7:01
Fritjof Blom

Combat is currently in Beta on 2 planets. On those planets only NPC's of other players can be killed and players can be taken down to 1 hp.

Relevant video
Year 17 Day 262 7:04
PvP is available to a limited extent on Serroco and Derra. (See the Darkness Map for locations.) You cannot Kill another player via PvP combat on those planets. The only fully-implemented form of galaxy-wide released 'pvp' is the Arrest and Execute functions, which effectively boil down to certain individuals authorized by certain Groups can attempt to arrest characters in certain places.

The Development Projects page (Sidebar: Wrench, under Portal) has some of the outlines of what the Devs are working on. The latest such Dev Targets outline was in Sync Report Year 17 Day 7 from the Sim News

Also things crop up from time to time on the SimNews directly e.g.:
Sim News Post Year 17 Day 43

Year 17 Day 262 12:01
Thank you both. While I'm not concerned with combat for this character (she's a peaceful character.) it would make things interesting to see how she'll handle fights, when/if they are fully implemented.

Are the devs accepting any suggestions for combat?

Never will I raise a hand against my fellow man, but always seek the peaceful way out.

t
Year 17 Day 262 12:10
Not unless explicitly requested by the Devs.

Regarding Suggestions: see these two threads for guidance when you want to suggest something. Suggestions: Restricted Topics
and
Suggestions: READ FIRST: Posting

Suggestions go in the Suggestions Forum

Year 17 Day 262 14:36
Okays. Thanks you! ^-^

t