Time

18:55:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » NPC Market, cargo containers
Year 17 Day 288 15:00
Umbeck Traxer

So when I try to view the current Cargo Containers for sale on the Market, I get this issue
An error occurred: Undefined property: Item::galX

I can't seem to log in and view the current bugs on bugs.swcombine.com, so does anyone happen to know if that is a known issue, or perhaps we aren't allowed to buy them any more?

Year 17 Day 288 15:43
It's not really a bug in that the programmers can't fix it. The asims would need to fix the broken item's location.

Year 17 Day 290 4:30
Umbeck Traxer

No I mean it happens when I try to view the entire section on the market. The whole Cargo Container section doesn't appear, just that message.

Year 17 Day 290 5:08
Umbeck, that one crate's broken location is messing up the entire page, thats what he means. Its still a location bug that is an Asim fix, not a coder.

Year 17 Day 290 14:21
Umbeck Traxer

Oh, okay! That kinda makes sense I guess.

Quick followup question edit.
When it does get fixed, will there just be 1,000 containers just sitting there for Purchase because their timers would have been up? And then just the first person to notice and buy them all for 488 credits instantly because they will not have any competition?

Or do you think the crates will go back into the market for hidden auction?

Edited By: Umbeck Traxer on Year 17 Day 290 14:25
Year 17 Day 291 11:20
Considering the work it'd require to send them all back to the market, probably just sitting there at 488 (or higher if Ted's Sync fixing that pricing glitch goes through).