Day

Time

14:28:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Faction creation; Founding members not OK
Fulco D`Este

So, I tried making a faction, didn't work out.

The message it gives me is that there are not sufficient founding members to create the faction. However, sufficient freelance members have accepted the invitation to be part of the faction. We have had several people try to make the faction, unfortunately everyone got the same result.

What could be possible causes that there goes something wrong with the founding members part?

Sable Sojo

Are you sure none of them are in a faction already?

Sable,

We were all online!. Even had 6 people..

Anax

Anax.png
Simkin Dragoneel

Faction creation is not something we can test on dev... mostly because making a faction there bypasses the joining member requirements.

From a lot of experience in making a faction.... the founding members still need to be freelance when the faction is actually made. They might have accepted the invitation as freelancers, but if they join another faction or drop then when you try to make the faction it won't accept them as a founding member.

There haven't been a syncs in a while and numerous factions have been made. I am thinking there isn't anything wrong with creation, more something wrong with one or more of the people joining.

Sims

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75