268 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:59:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 17 Day 364 11:42
I was wondering what happened to ships, vehicles, stations, ect. that are put on the NPC market and are never bought. Are they owned by Darkness like some planets, or do they just disappear?

Banner10.jpg
Year 17 Day 364 12:45
If no bids are made or no viable winner is able to be selected, the Auction is concluded and the item becomes purchasable at the cost of the Minimum Bid. 

They just sit there owned by darkness until they are bought I believe

public-sig.png
Year 17 Day 364 21:23
Where exactly would you purchase them is my question?

Banner10.jpg
Year 17 Day 364 21:49
Simkin Dragoneel

Like Calab said they sit on the market and can be purchasable for the minimum price.

They are not darkness owned though, they are owned by "NPC Market"

All goods purchasable by that are found here: http://www.swcombine.com/members/market/

Or look on your right sidebar near the bottom under your inventory.

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 364 21:58
What I meant originally is if a ship's 21 day time on the market ends and no one bids on it, it isn't put up for sale at the minimum price on the market, it disappears from the market. What I'm wondering is where you would buy it after that.

Banner10.jpg
Year 17 Day 364 22:16
Simkin Dragoneel

No, it doesn't disappear. It changes from a bid to a buy. The problem is that very rarely does a ship or vehicle not get bid on.

Bidding lasts for 21 days and then whoever bid the most gets the ship/vehicle/whatever. Bids are not shown, so if it disappears it was bid and bought by someone else. If nobody bid on it in the 21 days it the button changes to buy.

Edit- Rephrased to make it easier to understand.

Edited By: Simkin Dragoneel on Year 17 Day 364 22:19

Join Faerytail!
SWC VIDEO Tutorials!
Faerytail Do NOT Trade List

q8scw75
Year 17 Day 365 0:19
Thanks for clearing that up. I never see other bids as you said so I assumed they just got no bids then disappeared. Thanks!

Banner10.jpg
Year 18 Day 1 10:29
The market is a silent auction, you will only see your own bids.