289 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:20:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » what happens to things unsolded on market ?

i know maybe expensive things will be sold, cuz people always try to get hands on expensive things..

but what happens to all the items , things unsolded on the market ?

do they get deleted ?

If something is not sold in the siklent auction phase, it goes to the purchase phase. At that point I think it just sits there until somebody buys it.

ahh yeah i know what you mean ... ive seen it one time i guess.

but this dont help with the gazillions of items who are locked somewhere in locked facilities.... no one would want to buy that

8d342a1ea2.jpg
8d342a1ea2_1.jpg

ibxb0R7.png

Thats the perfect opportunity for actual IC smuggling. People who track these items down, find a way to gain access, then sell them at CPM price for a reasonable profit.

Of course, there are utterly inaccessible stuff due to inactives or people who won't grant access for any reason, but that's always been the risk with darkness market

gif-sig.gif
If the items are worthwhile it's not a bad idea. I've bought RMs before in the purchase phase because it was an awesome deal. Managed to figure out who the facility owners were and even get delivery. It's just not a guarantee. The individual worthless items are probably not worth it and will continue to gather dust.

swcforumsig