286 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:19:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 18 Day 36 9:19
New to prospecting, I am able to follow the guide up to selecting the 11 vehicles as shown below

Inventory :: Vehicles > Manage Piloted Vehicles > Select 11 Vehicles > Set Controller > Set NPC Controlled

But there is nothing on the page labelled 'Set Controller' and no drop down menus have it either. I'm just stuck.

Year 18 Day 36 12:26
Before we undock and begin to prospect, we need to NPC the vehicles. To perform this act you need to already be in a mining vehicle (SX-65 Groundhog or FK-7 Airspeeder). To NPC the other 11 vehicles to follow you, click:
Inventory :: Vehicles > Manage Piloted Vehicles > Select 11 Vehicles > Set Controller > Set NPC Controlled

- Prospecting Guide

Who wrote this guide? I don't even see an option for this so-called "Set Controller" page.

Simple method: When all of the vehicles are in one location, enter one of their cockpits, click Squadron, and add the rest of the vehicles to the squadron. This enslaves them to your lead vehicle (the one you're in) and automatically sets them as NPC-controlled.

Y19.png
Year 18 Day 36 14:51
It was the method before we implemented the current squad system, I believe.

Year 18 Day 36 22:15
Thank you, up and prospecting. If someone could update the guide pls, it is all I have as a newbie to sort out prospecting.

Edited By: Sperill Marlenix on Year 18 Day 36 22:15