Year

Day

Time

18:13:58

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 155 13:58
Kevin Chambers

On the Sim News it was announced that warrants and a/e people will alter your FM. I don't see that anywhere on the rules page so I was owndering if osmoene could help me find it.

Year 7 Day 155 16:34
The information went to Togan, but then they decided they wanted to rewrite the entire section on FM, so you're waiting on me to get off my arse (metaphorically) and stop being a lazy bastard.

Sorry.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 155 16:49
Kevin Chambers

lol ok, would you mind sending me a DM or posting here when it is updated?

Year 7 Day 156 11:22
Ralgarrch

How long until someone realises there is no way a force meter will work in a game as open as SWC? Hell it was annoying enough in restrictive games like KOTOR that changed it based on a stupid belief on dark siders having to be homocidal maniacs.

In SWC it's just around because the equations are written in a way that utilises it, it'll be so easily manipulated people might as well just be allowed to enter whatever number they want.

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 156 14:03
Ral, the system is designed to incorporate a FM, so rules have to exist for it. But they will not be simple, and will attempt to take into account as much manipulation as possible. Or as much as we can anticipate.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.