184 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:51:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » What items can player create with a crafting kit?
You can construct KeyCards, and build Doors in your ships, vehicles, stations and facilities. You're welcome.

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Only KeyCards?

Is the Doors Locks? From the Rules, creating a lock requires a toolkit not crafting kit.

Thanks.

Installing and upgrading doors requires a toolkit, not a crafting kit.

For now, a keycard is the only thing you can craft with a crafting kit. I could be wrong but I think there are plans to introduce more craftable items at some point although I doubt it's a priority

Tal Dorn

If Force Sensitive, you can craft the Force robe - it also requires raw materials.

Lhorai5.png

AreUnyk.png
Well, from The Guide, making a door and installing a lock are the same thing, and it requires a Crafting kid equipped. Lock level and door type are the same thing too. It should be that installing a lock and creating a lock are two different things.

Edited: kit

Edited By: Ranwynhourne Charlette on Year 18 Day 93 5:32
Never mind. If I would be going to make something, I will have both two kits in the hands so that all things available to be made can be made.

Check this out: The crafting kit can fit inside the toolkit. Bam! Problem solved.

Crafting Kit... Yeah, just keys. Sorry, I accidentally crossbred the Crafting and Tool kits. (oops...)

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Thank all for replies.