235 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:18:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 18 Day 200 14:40
i just spent 4 days in HS but i was in a ship that was docked inside. Upon exiting HS i did not get any exp for that trip, i would expect at least 70-130 for 4 days in HS with a Hyperdrive 6

Is this a bug? or should i have gotten the exp? What caused this bug so i know not to do it again?

Edited By: X`jan Erollisi on Year 18 Day 200 14:49
Year 18 Day 200 15:58
It's intended behaviour. If you sit in a ship/vehicle docked inside another, you are not "in" the entity that exited hyperspace. You therefore are not its pilot and do not collect any XP when it completes the trip. In order for it not to have dropped out of HS immediately upon your entering the docked ship/vehicle, you must have had a Pilot Droid in the cockpit.

Year 18 Day 200 16:50
I have a droid pilot so it stays in HS.

But i feel that if that is the intended behavior then also when my droid hits a star/blackhole while piloting and i am inside a docked ship and "not as the pilot" i should not die, as i was not the pilot...

Either i am the pilot and get risk and reward or i am not the pilot and should not have the risk or the reward.

Also if i was to exit my ship and resume control just as i exit HS do i get all the exp or just the few seconds worth at the last second?

I mean if its just programing and wont work easily for you guys i understand...

Edited By: X`jan Erollisi on Year 18 Day 200 17:15
Year 18 Day 201 5:52
You have exited the realm of Questions, and entered the Suggestions realm. Feel free to review the Suggestion Forums Rules, and if how you believe a feature should work does not fall into the restricted topics or already exist as a previous suggestion you can add to, by all means go make your case in the Suggestions Forum.

Year 18 Day 201 6:40
Joca de Jan

But i feel that if that is the intended behavior then also when my droid hits a star/blackhole while piloting and i am inside a docked ship and "not as the pilot" i should not die, as i was not the pilot. 

It already works that way, as far as I know and unless something changed.

Year 18 Day 201 7:12
Pretty sure you do die, as it's intended to prevent you from just sunning a ship purposely and surviving.

Year 18 Day 201 18:45
As Kay said this is not a bug, it is the intended behavior. As it is the intended behavior, a suggestion to change it won't matter as it was already decided to work this way.