Time

20:17:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Arrest on Darkness planet
Year 18 Day 285 1:27
Oranda Matgorna

Is it possible to someone arrest me while I am in fire delay on a darkness planet?

Oranda Matgorna
Year 18 Day 285 2:23
Blot Hlidskjalf

No, not by a regular player.

Edit: In-faction arrest should be possible. Meaning, a member of your faction with A/E-privileges should be able to arrest you.

Edited By: Blot Hlidskjalf on Year 18 Day 285 2:28
Year 18 Day 285 2:27
Jic Uiji

Only faction members can arrest you there.

Jic Uiji

jic uili, intergalactic hutt crime lord
Year 18 Day 285 3:14
Oranda Matgorna

Thank you!

Oranda Matgorna
Year 18 Day 285 3:30
What.

Nobody should be able to arrest you on a Darkness planet because nobody has arrest permissions there outside of the Darkness (admin) faction. It doesn't matter if they are a member of your faction because your faction doesn't have a/e permissions on Darkness worlds.

Trader, Middleman, FI Operator

Y19.png
Year 18 Day 285 3:39
Jic Uiji

In faction A/E does not care about location.

Jic Uiji

jic uili, intergalactic hutt crime lord
Year 18 Day 285 5:22
That contradicts the arrest rules >.>

Trader, Middleman, FI Operator

Y19.png
Year 18 Day 285 8:46
Lexor Gregain

Can confirm. Have done this myself, in merc faction. I even saw Squall do it to Syn once at Swap Meet. Seems you always have authority over your own members.

Year 18 Day 285 14:50
It is the intended functionality of IF A/E to not care about location, since location is only relevant to the arrest permissions of an entire faction with regard to other factions in the galaxy. I don't recall this ever not being the case, either. Reading over the rules, I did not spot any contradictions, although after the first bullet point they just seem to focus on OOF A/E entirely (probably because that's the complicated one).

I suppose the first bullet point could be pointedly amended to include something like "this can be performed regardless of location" although I don't recall this even being a point of confusion previously. Feel free to post a suggestion in rules updates if you would prefer different phrasing and I'm sure someone will revise it for you.

swcforumsig