301 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:12:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 19 Day 53 0:18
Is it possible to drop or pickup items from volcanic terrain?

If so, how?

If not, why there are items on volcanic terrain?

Year 19 Day 53 2:15
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir

I havnt tried this myself. But if you are wearing Thermal gear (Helmet + Suit) then you can safety pick up your items.

The Thermal gear is implemented according to the rules page so you should be good to go.

Year 19 Day 53 3:42
Not correct;

All races have volcanic terrain as a restriction, and when you try to exit onto volcanic terrain you will not be able to. There are no items that allow you to negate this restriction.

The items you see on the terrain are probably there from kicking from ships or similar. I don't think there will be a way to pick them up.

Races that have ocean as a restriction can negate this restriction by having all 3 amphabian survival suit items equipped. (Documented on this rules page: http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Movement#Non-amphibious_races_moving_on_oceanic_terrain)

Thermal suit negates damage when on open terrain on a hostile planet type; http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Environments

Edited By: Clarr Solo on Year 19 Day 53 3:42

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 19 Day 53 5:13
Ok, how to kick items from a ship? I didn't found such a button.

Year 19 Day 53 6:06
Blot Hlidskjalf

Choose equipment page
Select item
Choose at the drop-down menu "move item: load entity"
Click at process
Choose entity (in that case the ground)
Click at process

Year 19 Day 53 15:50
Thank you, so, it is possible to drop items at volcanic terrain, but it is not possible to pick up them at all, right?

Year 19 Day 53 16:09
We should probably run a script that deletes these items once a week or something.

Year 19 Day 53 16:12
I would suggest destroying them as soon as they are released at volcanic terrain.

Year 19 Day 55 5:55
Myrhrai Isalia Rosiir

Thank you for the clarification Clarr.