249 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:08:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 177 15:59
If I get hurt where do I go to heal. My dumbass got into a fight and now I am 2/26 for health. Does it just come back over time or do I need to find an infirmary??

Juganoth Mining Corporation
Prospecting
Senior Technician
New Republic
Year 7 Day 177 16:12
It comes back over time. Later you'll be able to use items to help healing, but for now it should come back in a few hours/days.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 177 16:22
Alright. Good. Sounds free. lol

Prospecting
Senior Technician
New Republic
Year 7 Day 178 0:42
There are also healer NPCs in existence; some factions provide them for their members. They charge you a one-time fee of a few hundred credits and instantly heal you back to full health. Useful for repeated brawls, if you don't have much HP.

They were only available for a limited time, though, so they may be rather rare these days.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 179 19:01
Adam Zad

They charge you a one-time fee of a few hundred credits and instantly heal you back to full health 
Haven't used mine in awhile, but I believe they don't heal you to full health - I recall getting back 20-30 HP per healing, and having to get healed several times after a bunch of brawls.

\"
ears9.png\"
Year 7 Day 179 20:03
At his health level it would heal him to full health, given the HP he cited in the first post. ^_^ You may be right that it is a limited quantity, though; I haven't used a medic myself aside from testing out of curiosity when they were first released. I did think it healed fully at that time, but I could be mistaken, or it may since have changed.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 183 0:23
It took about a day but I got it back.

Good to hear about a healer NPC though. At least its a slight chance of an alternative.

Prospecting
Senior Technician
New Republic