223 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:35:11

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Wont accept MSN email address, Please help.
Hello, i was trying to make a new account but when i put in my email sirus3@msn.com it says i cant have a free account. What should i do?

Sorry, it is too easy to create a free msn.com email address, so it is banned from our game.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
try the email from your internet service provider, most of them give out free emails you might just not know it.

Or a school email, or maybe someone you know has a email you can borrow. You only need it to sign up with, once accepted you can change to any email you want

horbanner.gif
But MSN is our ISP and we pay monthly for it.

Well then, there's an interesting situation. We only allow paid e-mail to join the game, MSN is a paid e-mail, but you can also get an @msn.com address for free. Lordy lord, whatever shall we do?

realsigho6ir6.gif
We could try contributing helpfully to the subject, rather than making unnecessary posts.

Guest, if you are able to access the IRC help room (instructions and link posted in the 'Real Time Help' sticky thread) one of us can disable the MSN ban long enough for you to join.

swcforumsig

Sorry, it wont work though. It keeps trying to register connectiosn but then times out.

We could try contributing helpfully to the subject, rather than making unnecessary posts. 

Sorry Syn...

realsigho6ir6.gif
So i guess i cant play?

Since handling this real-time looks like it will not work, perhaps you can work this out with Ranma since he handles most of the join requests these days. He might be able to remove the MSN mail from the ban list long enough for you to join.

swcforumsig

How may i arrange this?

Do you have icq or msn messenger, I can be reached at ranma711@gmail.com or ranma@swcombine.com

ranmasig0.png\"

Yea i have MSN, which of those has MSN messenger?

This has been solved :)

ranmasig0.png\"