Year

Day

Time

20:19:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 186 19:53
Guest/Visitor

after a good amount of trouble tryiing to log in with my usual password I clicked the "Forgot password" option...

... only to find that the hotmail account the password was sent to has gone inactive. Yes I know, I'm a dumbass.

I cry myself to sleep every night. Please help me!

HANDLE: Kayleb
NEW EMAIL: overseerkayleb@hotmail.com

Year 7 Day 186 21:26
*saves this to quote it later*

On topic, you will probably also need to post the old email address for verification that you know it and are who you say you are.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 186 22:59
Yes, please do provide your original e-mail; your IP has changed since last login.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 187 1:48
Guest/Visitor

Kayleb42@hotmail.com

Year 7 Day 187 1:58
Guest/Visitor

Mind you, there are a bunch of people who would have known that. If you need me to answer any other questions to make sure it's me, I'd be happy to answer any of them. I can tell you the name of the space ship I was flying last, my xp lvl, and other curly questions.

Year 7 Day 187 7:56
E-mail changed.

But if the real Kayleb comes along, the impostor Kayleb's going to get a good licking.

In a bad way.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 191 0:11
Oh Soooooo happy ....

Much love, favour owed.

\"Rotatingminilogo.GIF\"
Year 7 Day 191 13:11
You got back just in time to find out you lost in the deathmatch champion's tourney... bad timing!

;D

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 191 17:36
Eric Jackson
Eric Jackson
At least he qualified. :P

I won't go down in ashes without one final cry