Year

Day

Time

00:29:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 193 3:36
Guest/Visitor

Whenever I put my email in, I get an email saying I need to put Webmaster@-------.com instead of my own. My account is shared, and I cannot get the person to forward me the registration codes. I don't want to pay, but the game looks really fun. Could you make an exception just once if I told you my email?

Year 7 Day 193 3:41
Guest/Visitor

I might be tempted to donate as the game looks really cool... just please make an exception, if you want a user who won't cheat or hack.

Year 7 Day 193 4:51
You need a non-free email address to sign up. That can either be an ISP/work/school email address, or the webmaster@ or admin@ address of a personally owned domain; in your case it appears to be one of the latter.

If you don't own the domain, you might be out of luck signing up with that address (no exceptions are made on the email rules). You can always ask a friend or relative who has a different ISP/work/school/domain address to use his to sign up (once you are logged in, you can change your password and enter a free contact email which will be used to send out new passwords or contact you if necessary).

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 193 5:43
Guest/Visitor

There's no point. I guess I'll have to go play runescape or something... At least they're not annoying about email addresses. Forget about that donation.

Year 7 Day 193 12:56
So you'd have been willing to make a donation, but you can't spring $10 for a domain to sign up?

I find that hard to believe. In fact I'd go so far as to say you're lying out of your arse.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 193 17:47
Guest/Visitor

Domains are $10 a month, idiot. Like i'm gonna spring for that much? Runescape just added another member. See u, suckers!!!! When you get to hell, tell 'em Guest/Visitor sent you.

Year 7 Day 193 18:35
Why can you not use the email address supplied to you by comcast.com Here is a direct quote from their website:

Can I add new user names or email addresses to my account?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes. Comcast High-Speed Internet service allows you to create up to six additional user names (email addresses) associated with your account. To add a user name:

1. Select the My Account link from the top of the Comcast.net Start Page
2. In the EMAIL SETTINGS table, select Create additional email accounts

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 193 20:20
Ha, where are you getting your domain from? I pay $10 a YEAR for mine. That's domain and e-mail forwarding. So any e-mail sent to admin@ the domain, comes to my regular e-mail. More than adequate to sign up for SWC, especially considering you can change the e-mail after that and don't even need to keep the domain. If you're playing $10/month even for HOSTING, you're being ripped off.

What kind of retard pays $10/month for a domain?

If you're going to Runescape, then bugger off and stop trolling the message board of a game you apparently have no intention of joining, and seem to never have had an intention of donating to.

It really takes some kind of loser to stick around a message board of a game they're not going to join/have been banned from and moan about the clearly stated rules that won't be broken on account of one whiny little baby.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 193 22:00
Deleted Post
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Unhelpful.