124 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:05:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 214 11:32
I purcashed a knife and a tool belt. I guess the knife is being held in my hand. I want to stow this in my tool belt , but I get a message saying that I don't have access to the belt. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not possible with this item? I have looked through the rules, but can't find anything about stowing items.

Year 7 Day 214 14:14
Did you pick the items up from the floor of the shop when you purchased them? They don't automatically get euipped to your character - you have to do that yourself. Then once they're equipped to you, you should be able to put the knife in the belt.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 214 14:17
I did that. When I click on the Items button it is on the left hand side. Plus when I leave the shop the it is there as well.

Year 7 Day 214 14:21
Well, I just tested it with one of my knives and both my belt and backpack, and it seems to not be working. Check the bugbase to see if it has been reported previously, and if it hasn't make a new report.

It might be that something is being worked on in regards to Items and this is a side effect.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 7 Day 214 14:52
Maybe i am doing something wrong. How did you go about placing it in your belt?

And is there any indication that it is in there?

Edited By: Haken Traln on Year 7 Day 214 14:53
Year 7 Day 214 19:11
No, sorry, I'm saying that I got the same error you did. I was able to equip the knife FROM my belt, but when I went to put it BACK it didn't let me.

Year 7 Day 214 22:17
Gotcha. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your help.