Year 7 Day 259 0:54
Abidan Irvine

I am currently stuck at this location.

Sector: Hapes Cluster
System: Hapan (143, 96)
Planet: Hapes (4, 4)
City: Haporium (4, 5)
Ground Position: (10, 19)

On top of a Commerce Center in a hover boat... >,>;;; I can't exit and whenever I try to move, it says this:

Journey Ending

Destination: (0, 0)

I have not tried to move to (0, 0) yet. If I'm missing something or there is a way to get 'un-stuck', please tell me.

Also, I 'accidently' >,>; rented the wrong vehicle. I have no way off the planet so I can not reset the vehicle renter person that way. If there is another way to reset it, so I no longer have the hoverboat and can choose another vehicle, could you please tell me?

Year 7 Day 260 5:39
Your best bet is to join a faction, they will come and pick you up, most likely give you a ship to get you off the planet!

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 7 Day 260 9:47
Zeke, try reading - he's stuck on a building with his vehicle.

Abidan, you could try going to Position -> Enter, and see if you can get into the building. It'll leave the vehicle trapped, but at least you'll then be free to move around.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 260 14:02
Abidan Irvine

I just did that actually, Hal. I came to report my findings ;p. It's weird though, I couldn't enter the place earlier, that's the reason I was stuck... lol. Kept moving around trying to enter it...

I am in a faction but I don't think I really should call for transport to just go up then back down. ;p