204 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:01:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 267 12:40
When I attempt to create a Builder NPC, I receive the following message: "may only be created in a Workers Compound,Civic Center,."

According to section 1.2 of the rules on NPCs, the conditions for creating an NPC are that I "own or are the active pilot of the ship or vehicle where the room is situated", or "own or administrate the city in which the NPC is to be placed".

I have tried creating an NPC in both my ship and in my city, and receive the same error. Have the rules been changed without announcement, or are NPCs one of the features disabled per Redbat's Sim News post "Current Status of SWCombine" on Year 7 Day 261?

Thank you!

Moonrigger%20Industries%20-%20RM.png
Year 7 Day 267 12:50
The creation location issue is a bug, associated with the new NPC features that are being worked on. It is a known bug, but it is impossible to say when it might be resolved.

If you have access to either of the facilities listed, NPCs can be spawned in them as it suggests.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 267 16:15
Thanks for the quick response, Hal! I'm in a fairly remote location, so I'll just wait for the bug to be resolved.

Moonrigger%20Industries%20-%20RM.png
Year 7 Day 268 4:45
Jaggo Bral
Jaggo Bral

If you have access to either of the facilities listed, NPCs can be spawned in them as it suggests. 

I think access is not enough, you need to operate or own the facility.

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"