137 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:16:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 280 20:17
Considering many companies that have the ability to produce ships and droids have lost interest in the game( it is true,I have been trying to contact Industrial Automations/Rebel Alliance for some time now concerning R2 units and have not recieved a reply yet),would it be possible to have NPC vendors in certain areas that sell ships and droids that are not being produced?

NPC vendors would provide the buyer with a greater sense of security as well,with them knowing they would not be cheated on a sale.This is of course also a temporary fix,with the option of said vendors able to be removed from game when certain companies started full production of the ships and items that are at a stall now.

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 7 Day 280 20:29
Production JUST came out. People are obviously going to be supplying their own needs before they even think about selling to other parties. Just because someone is ignoring you, doesn't mean they're not active.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 281 3:02
Jaggo Bral

Sometimes it helps to look at the faction's website:

http://home.hccnet.nl/w.v.sprang/IA/astro.htm

jbsigfaj5.jpg\"
Year 7 Day 281 5:24
I have looked at the website,including the front page that plainly states - Last Updated;Dunno. http://home.hccnet.nl/w.v.sprang/IA/

My point about this site in particular is the owners obviously have little interest in producing the items they have been given datacards for.Most likely due to poor supervision,lack of members/employees,lack of funds,etc,etc.Because of the lack interest,an entire line of droids,namely one used mainly for computer operation,is on hold while droids from other companies are being mass produced.My suggestion was for a temporary fix,to offer for sale the items that are being stalled due to companies who lack the interest or ability to produce them.

Companies such as this have had literally years to amass the needed supplies and resources to begin construction,and yet when the datacards are released they have no idea themselves when they will begin using them.If ship combat were released right now,and the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance started a war the day it was released,do you think the war could be put on hold because entire lines of ships were never produced due to the lack of interest from certain companies?My suggestion was from the point of view of a buisnessman,to offer for sale items which normally would be on the open market already,and to have the NPC vendors removed when the companies producing said items were capable of offering those items themselves.

Point of note - I am in contact now with another company concerning the sales of R3 units.So the theory of lack of production due to production just being released doesnt always fly - As I said earlier,my suggestion was for a temp. fix to offer items that should already be on the market.

Edited By: Glaeken Trismegestus on Year 7 Day 281 5:32

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 7 Day 281 6:16
You always have the shop facilities for basic items, those that should be available. For everything else, use the production factions. If they decide to not sell their stuff then it's their loss, but there's nothing - especially no temp fix - that will be done about it.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 281 10:10
Wow, it's amazing what can be "obvious" to some people with a complete lack of information to back it up.

Let me repeat: Just because they're ignoring YOU doesn't mean they're NOT PRODUCING anything.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 281 10:31
Let me also step in, You sent me one message, I said I'd get back to you later, once production is out and we have a few free personel to take public orders. Production is less then a week old, and I have many orders I am currently working on. As to the website my xo kinda manages that but I'll get it fixed up. However, Do not make bold claims that people do not care about their factions because they ignore the likes of you, I've put years and assets into IA, and won't have my dedication questioned by someone who is obviously and terribly ignorant.

zeff-tsk.png
Year 7 Day 281 11:55
Kit Lorcan

As the Director of Communications at Triton Dynamics, I am appalled by the accusations that have been leveled at certain companies, by someone who obviously has little or no knowledge of just how much organisation and work actually goes into production. It is a shame that some people are so impatient that they feel the need to discredit people or companies if things aren't done immediatly, when they have no understanding of what is being done. I honestly feel that you need to do some research next time before you start sounding off, or you are just going to end up looking more foolish than you already do.

Year 7 Day 281 12:46
Almar Zamasee

To back up my fellow Production Leaders, Production is new, we're still working on old orders and you can't just make accusations like that, wait a minute, I'm saying things that aren't adding to conversation...

TOASTERAMA DESTRUCTOFLASH!

Almar Vanishes

Almar.png