Last Updated: Year 20 Day 36
Space combat is currently in the early Alpha stages as we determine what type of system best fits with the Combine's development philosophy.
Space Bandit Capture currently involves the use of an Electronic Lockbreaker to hack a HOSTILE NPC ship.
- Character must be aboard a disabled HOSTILE entity.
- Character must have an Electronic Lock Breaker nearby.
- Character must not have already attempted to capture current ship.
Your chance of success in hacking a bandit ship is dependent on your Crafting/Slicing skill.
if Rand(0, 10) < (Crafting/Slicing)
This means a random number between 0 and 10 is chosen. If that number is lower than the character's Crafting/Slicing skill the ship is hacked.
A 0 in Crafting/Slicing will always fail.
- Success or Failure, the Electronic Lockbreaker used will be lost.
- Failure by one character does not currently lock it for others. Have your friends try too!
- Bandit ships can potentially recover or move while disabled leaving you trapped on board. Be careful.