Founded On: Year 20 Day 137
Chat: Discord Invite
Join This Faction
Machinehead is a recycling company closely tied to Shadolan Authority. The company provides economical recycling services to a variety fo clients in the Outer Rim, with it's base of operations being located in the Shadola Sector. Machinehead emerged from gutted remains of Baummu Orbital Automated Recycling (BOAR) after the death of leader Spek Toekom. On the eve of her death, Spek chose to pass leadership of BOAR to her friend Cleo Kolasha. The new leader sparked change in the faction and moved to a more nimble business model, travelling to meet growing client demand.
Machinehead can help with all your recycling needs and currently offers a variety of services.
Ship and Vehicle Sales*:
- One (1) Y-TIE Ugly = 200,000 credits
- One (1) X-ceptor Ugly = 300,000 credits
- One (1) TIE-Wing Ugly = 200,000 credits
- One (1) C-Wing Ugly = 750,000 credits
- One (1) GRZ-6B Wrecker = 2,000,000 credits
- EVS Construction Droid = 6,000,000 credits
*Please contact us regarding current inventory, production orders, and bulk discounts.
Data Card Rentals:
- Unlimited Y-TIE Ugly = 2,000,000 credits
- Unlimited X-ceptor Ugly = 2,000,000 credits
- Unlimited TIE-Wing Ugly = 2,000,000 credits
- Unlimited C-Wing Ugly = 2,000,000 credits
- One (1) GRZ-6B Wrecker = 75,000 credits
- One (1) EVS Construction Droid = 100,000 credits
Recycling and Depot Station Construction:
- Construction by Machinehead = Please contact for quote based on raw material costs, travel time, and construction costs
- Joining Machinehead and Constructing with your own crew and equipment = Server Cost + 12%
Recycling of Buildings and Stations:
- Recycle by Machinehead = Please contact for quote based travel time, equipment requirement, and destruction costs
- Joining Machinehead and Recycling with your own crew and equipment = 1,000,000 credits per join
For additional information on pricing or services please contact Lily Stewart or Cleo Kolasha.
Year 21 Day 181:
Lily Stewart, the leader of Machinehead was replaced today by Mercedes Morgan.
Year 21 Day 180:
Cleo Kolasha, the leader of Machinehead was replaced today by Lily Stewart.