03:36:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Problem:I need help for points of expirience and job
Miko Rosario
Miko Rosario
Hello there

How can one gain points of experience and accept a job?? Already mark thanks in advance

Verdre To
Verdre To
not sue if this is the right place for this. Haven't been around the forums long enough to know. here's what I know:

Experience is gained by walking, flying and driving vehicles and ships. you can also gain XP for paying faction salaries, prospecting,mining (?) and producing (?).

You can apply to join a faction under the manage section in your inventory. They accept you or reject you after that.

regards

Verdre To already gave you a nice overview. I also suggest you read The Guide, take a look at the rules pages and check out the websites of those factions you are interested in.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

Ok one thanks and like can I fly or so which??

Miko Rosario
Miko Rosario
And still another question as I can make money??

Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Read The Guide.
Read The Rules.
Join a faction.
Ask any other questions there.

Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
you gain xp by moving around.

Phryss
Phryss
Don't post in long-dead threads, especially when the problem has been solved and you're just repeating what someone has already said.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
He's spamming, Phryss. He posted "thanks" in about 20 threads in the thank you forum, some of which were up to 2 months old.

I'd suggest a multi-forum ban for a few weeks to let him cool off.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.