Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Problems when finalizing prospecting
Nov Chebot
Nov Chebot
Hi!
I have the following problem:
When the counter of time necessary to finalize prospecting arrives at 0 appears the following message in the place of the counter: Journey Ending - Prospecting In Progress.
This happen to me yesterday and it is happening to me now.
It took 13 hours yesterday when it would have to take less than 8.

I am doing something incorrectly?

thanks

Oilios Katastrefor
Oilios Katastrefor
yeah i have the same problem. Sometimes it'll say 8 hous on the timer, and then it will go down to 0, and go back up to 40 minutes, only to go down to 0 and back up again. But it varies from place to place. Sometimes I have no problem and its down in 7 hours 45 minutes when it says it should take 8, other times its taking me 12 hours when it says 8.

Phryss
Phryss
All timers have been buggy for the last day or so. It's probably safe to assume the admins know about it and are working on it.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Roaking Fs
Roaking Fs
Ah, good. I was just freakin out about the exact same message.

It is on the bug base and they know - several others have reported it already.

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
All waiting actions should be finished now. A handful of planet cache files without the right owner blocked some construction actions yesterday, so everything else got stuck up behind them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kids these days!
Thanks Khan :)

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.