221 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:24:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Facility Income Question/problem?
First, thank you for getting the bugs worked out of the system and running facility income.

However, my event logs show that two sets of income/debt were run but when I look at my bank transaction sheets and facility income transaction sheets it only shows one set being run.

Did that second event that showed up in my events log evaporate into a blackhole somewhere or did they get sent to someone else (which I dont know who as Im the manager operator for the facilities) or did something else happen to them? Or was I merely teased into thinking that two sets of income were generated?

I also went and did some poking and paid off the debt that my events log show that I should have acrued(?) twice but only had to pay off once

And before you ask yes I did read the sim news that said it would be run again in 24 hrs, however why show it in the events log at all if it truly hasnt been run yet? BY posting it in the event logs it makes me think that it has been run already despite what the sim news has said

Edited By: Jaydon TaVolarian on Year 7 Day 350 4:46

s6X85re.png
Kyle Rainer
Kyle Rainer
Hmm might be due to the test run that sent out some events or it was from the real run and Khan has the events done twice or something. It has only run once though.

You get several events for faction owned income, faction owned loss, faction assigned income, faction assigned loss, probably also personally owned income/loss and personally assigned income/loss, however you only get a single transaction into your (faction's) account.

The detailed view is available from the Transaction Sheets, as stated in Khan's SimNews post.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Hmm might be due to the test run that sent out some events or it was from the real run and Khan has the events done twice or something.

....k so I learned some characters cant be posted.
*makes note*
I had actually made some kind of a statement about it seeming to be the most plausible case, and getting the events before it occurred just being a tease......

Edited By: Jaydon TaVolarian on Year 7 Day 351 5:47

s6X85re.png
..Yeah, that's what Kyle posted. Word for word. ^_^

I only received one set of events, so either way, this doesn't seem to affect all facilities.

swcforumsig

Aye, Toggy is right.

The first set of events you got, the Your facilities have made a total profit of XXXX credits. and Your facilities have incurred total losses of XXXX credits. are for the facilities you personally own.

The second set of events, The facilities you manage have made a total profit of XXXX credits. and The facilities you manage have incurred total losses of XXXX credits. are for the facilities you manage.

It just so happens in this case that you're the owner and manager of all your income facilities, so you got the two sets of events with exactly the same numbers. There isn't really a way to get around this in the case of someone owning and managing all their facilities because the totals for owners and the totals for managers are used for different purposes inside the script. They'll come in handy if you ever set someone else as manager, or ever manage someone else's facilities. In the mean time, just disregard one set.

Edited By: Khan on Year 7 Day 350 18:37

Kids these days!
Thank you guys for explaining it to me ;D

s6X85re.png