160 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:37:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 7 18:03
Since there are pods, are there pod races?

Archduke Skye Sarn, Lord Duke of Dunthril, 2nd of House Tanthar

V_logo.jpg

Year 8 Day 7 21:56
Rogren Delcor
Rogren Delcor
If you go start a pod race, organize it, and give out prizes, then there are pod races. However there are none built into the game itself.

Year 8 Day 37 11:21
Tye Kalshnikov
Tye Kalshnikov
But that idea is stoopid though 'cause whoever has the fastest pod will ALWAYS win because combat isn't out so there aren't enough variables to make the race interesting or any fun at all.

Year 8 Day 37 12:35
It also depends on the piloting skill of the competitors, and the length of the race. In a long race, being online each time you need to set a new course can be the difference between winning and losing. Podracing is a little different from ship racing, I admit, but the fastest ship has not always won the ship races that have been run.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 37 22:44
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
Check the Gambling Section under RPG. I believe Xeon still holds open pod races.

Year 8 Day 38 11:10

Check the Gambling Section under RPG. I believe Xeon still holds open pod races.

- Dayyn Gorvai

Yes he does, but the winner is determined by a random number generator if I understand him correctly. Also entrants don't actually race a pod. But I think holding a real pod race would be a good idea.