Year

Day

Time

08:01:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 50 14:20
Guest/Visitor

its been over 24 hours and i still haven't recived an e-mail, im wondering if theres some sort of problem or something, it said 12- 24 hours. If anyone could help me i'de be extremely gratefull.

webmaster@rider.zzn.com

Year 8 Day 51 1:03
Guest/Visitor

Your e-mail address was not accepted because it is originating from a free e-mail supplier. E-mail addresses from domains such as @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com or any other free e-mail provider are not permitted. Please use your e-mail address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider. Please refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/ for more information. If you own a private domain , then you must use webmaster@ or admin@ as registered email address.

i got this in the email but i am using webmaster : /

Year 8 Day 51 2:00
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
"Your e-mail address was not accepted because it is originating from a free e-mail supplier."

Free is still free.

Year 8 Day 51 2:35
Guest/Visitor

would it work from AOL?

Year 8 Day 51 4:35
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
It would work from AOL.

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 51 5:38
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Even though that's a free email service too, these days. :/

Year 8 Day 51 6:03
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
It is? Ok, I assume if it's also your ISP it'll still be accepted. Someone else shall offer clarification soon enough I expect.

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 51 7:27
Trent Hackworth
Trent Hackworth
Generally AOL is accepted if its your ISP.

Year 8 Day 51 12:18
Guest/Visitor

what if AOL was not my isp?

Year 8 Day 51 12:32
Lancers Knott
Lancers Knott
I don't know if i am in the right place or not however it does not show my handle under the members area of the combine and i was wondering why that may be ???
Thanks

Year 8 Day 51 18:30
Lancers, start your own topic.

Guest, if AOL is not your ISP then the person looking at your application can see that, and decline you for using a free e-mail.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.