Day

Time

16:11:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 51 16:40
Brawn Quixote
Brawn Quixote
It used to be that when I clicked on my CPs and then clicked Exchange CPs there would be a list of ships available through the CP Exchange at the bottom of the page. Now they are gone. What gives?

Year 8 Day 51 16:42
You have to be on the ground in order to see them

Year 8 Day 51 16:43
Brawn Quixote
Brawn Quixote
Hmm. Yeah, I'm in HS right now. Thanks!

Year 8 Day 51 16:46
You can view which ships are available by going to the Rules, clicking on starships, and then clicking the CP tab

Year 8 Day 51 18:27
Please don't delete your post just because someone gives you a reply. First of all, their response may be incorrect or incomplete. Second of all, if someone else comes along with the same question, they can't see that you already asked it and solve their problem without having to post and wait for a reply. And third, it's annoying to someone trying to read to see what questions are being asked, to make a mental note for modifications to the Guide/Rules, not to be able to see the whole exchange.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 53 12:23
Brawn Quixote
Brawn Quixote
Well Hal, it's good to know that you thought the question was worthy of the space it occupies.

Year 8 Day 53 13:52
There are no stupid questions.

Just some questions have stupidly-obvious answers if you bother to look. Luckily this isn't one of those, so you're safe. =D

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.