Year

Day

Time

14:11:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 62 11:57
Guest/Visitor

I try to join but my email gets rejected it is a @hotmail.com address why is this?

Year 8 Day 62 12:05
Phryss
Phryss
Because you cannot use free emails like hotmail to register, as is explained in the rules.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 76 12:09
Guest/Visitor

i have a yahoo email why cant i regster with it gavennicholoff@yahoo.com

Year 8 Day 76 13:31
Phryss
Phryss
For the exact same reason that I just posted about hotmail accounts, which is clearly outlined in the rules.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 76 14:33
Incidentally, I was talking to a friend about SWC and he mentioned that he had a "paid" Yahoo e-mail address. Turns out what he was talking about was a Yahoo address that he'd paid to have upgraded to a premium account sort of thing, gave him extra memory or something. I think Hotmail offers something like that too.

It might be a good idea to clarify on the rules page that those don't count as "paid e-mail" for SWC's purposes since they can't be differentiated from the free ones.

KOE_GideonBodnari.png
Year 8 Day 76 17:16
That essentially falls under the same guidelines as MSN's non-free accounts, as they offer both as well. Just requires the person to be online at the same time as an ASim to have the restriction temporarily lifted so they can be approved. Generally, upgraded paid accounts can be confirmed because they tend to be missing the line(s) of advertisement in e-mails that their free counterparts have got. That is not, however, the case in this thread.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 76 19:02
And frontiernet.net does give their members an email address and this is how that person posted here from.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter